Security Concepts for Your IoT Products
Looking for help sucuring your IoT applications against cyberattacks?
We are your partner for the security of IoT devices and are happy to help you with the development of security concepts adapted to your products and services.
From Concept to Implementation – Our Service Overview
A workshop can be used to assess the status quo, identify potential and lay the groundwork for further consulting services.
- Discussion of the most important issues for the implementation of a secure IoT solution in your company
- Existing initial approaches, ideas and concepts can be taken up as a basis for discussion
- Identification of optimization potentials for existing solutions
- Initial non-binding security assessment of the status quo
- Definition of necessary steps for further development
Development of a concept
Together with you, we develop an individual security concept for your company that covers possible risk scenarios.
- Development of a suitable safety concept
- Taking up approaches developed in the workshop
- Close cooperation with PHYSEC experts to combine domain knowledge, technical expertise and IT security expertise.
Precise identification of the requirements for the security solution is fundamental in order to ensure an optimal fit with the individual application context.
- Collection of relevant requirements for the system as well as for the individual IT-relevant components and interfaces
- Listing and description of functional and non-functional requirements as well as boundary conditions in a document (similar to a requirements specification)
- Definition of interactive functions in the form of use case diagrams
- Software design, consisting of architecture, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
As part of the implementation work, we support you in embedding the security concept in your corporate environment.
- Checking whether individual components of existing solutions can be used in order to avoid redundancies
- Active support in the development and deployment of safety components by the PHYSEC Team
Our philosophy is that the team that accompanied the implementation work should not be the same team that performs the security assessments in the end. Therefore, we support you in the best case either prior to the implementation phase or alternatively during the analysis phase in order to be able to achieve the highest possible level of protection.