PHYSEC SEAL® Cyber-Physical System Security Platform
We take care of the integrity of your hardware and detect changes down to 100µm.
So you can trust the hardware in the future.
„In the future of IoT and edge computing, it will be more and more difficult to ensure that physical assets are protected by their operational environment. So we clearly see the need for a self-defending system based on PHYSEC’s innovative surveillance technology.“
Dr. Kai Martius, CTO, secunet AG
Cyber-physical security for decentralized systems
As an IT service provider, you should also increasingly consider the operational security of your customers’ systems. Therefore we offer you:
- Ensuring product integrity
- Environmental protection, comparable to secured data centers
- Monitoring of the systems
- Connection via encrypted LPWAN connections
Do not make the security of your systems dependent on their location. Whether in the data center or in the street cabinet: With PHYSEC SEAL no one can access your systems undetected.
Physical-Layer Security — The core of SEAL
The core of our technology is based on the research area of physical layer security, which is also where the origins of our company lie. By combining expertise in communication technology, signal theory and cryptography, we can detect macroscopic changes. This novel concept also convinced the MIT and honored the CEO Christian Zenger as Innovator Under 35 in Europe. More information about the technology was also presented at the 35th Chaos Communication Congress in Leipzig: Zum Video
Chip with PHYSEC technology
You can retrofit PHYSEC SEAL into existing solutions via hardware modules, or integrate the SoC into your production. Our engineers will provide you with support during integration.
- Ubiquitous and scalable multipurpose sensor
- Millimetre accuracy through radar technology
- Ease of integration (like accelerometers, etc.)
- Software-defined tuning
Cloud-based service platform
Keep track of your assets and let us alert you whenever system changes occur.
- Applications: security, liability, product piracy, maintenance, …
- Software abstraction allows hardware independency
- learns physical state information
- Real-time assessment of 3D physical state
- Provides APIs to SIEM, asset manager, etc
Easy API access
As a component of IoTree, SEAL can be easily accessed via a standardized API interface. Linking the physical and digital world has never been easier.
- Classifications of conditions
- Integrity assessment
- Temperature and humidity
- Error states
“This young German innovators show an impressive combination of entrepreneurial and scientific-technical skills and are developing a technology with the potential to impact the world.”
Mahvash Siddiqui, MIT Technology Review
There are numerous reasons for good integrity protection:
What we offer you:
- Monitoring from small devices to large control cabinets and rooms
- Detection and monitoring instead of cost-intensive physical protection
- Changes can also be identified after offline and offpower phases
- Using an existing network structure or retrieving data via LPWAN
- Connection to existing SIEM systems
System Integrity — For you and your customers
Integrate our product into your solution portfolio and benefit from:
- A system-wide integrity protection
- Predictive maintenance information
- Reduction of the risk of undetected intrusions or system failures
- Low total cost of ownership
Our solution helps you to monitor the operating environment of your systems — easy and secure.
Digital description of the physical world
Changes in operating environments are relevant in many cases and can provide important information not only in the case of an attack:
- Failure of mechanical components, e.g. non-rotating fans
- Control of installed plug connections, e.g. in cable distribution boxes
- Detection of climatic changes, such as temperature and humidity
- Monitoring of legitimate accesses, e.g. bank safe deposit boxes
- Identification of corrosion and soiling
- Detection of unauthorized openings, e.g. control cabinets
Did we spark your interest?
Contact us today and order our SEAL Starter Kit to evaluate our product in your own application. Our engineers will assist you to identify the requirements of your specific application. Advice and support is our top priority, because we understand that every customer has different needs.
We at PHYSEC will be happy to answer your questions.
Talk directly to our executives now.
Dr. Christian Zenger, CEO
Dr. Heiko Koepke, CFO