Product Integrity Assessment
PHYSEC SEAL® Evaluation Kit
Contents of the Evaluation Kit
The Evaluation Kit contains all necessary components to enable an application in your desired environment and to ensure an easy on-site setup.
- SEAL host module
- Power Adapter (USB, 2.5A)
- 4 x Integrity-Nodes
- Power Supply for your Nodes
- OTG LAN-Adapter
- Fastening Materials
1. If you are interested in PHYSEC’s integrity protection, you can contact our executives directly.
2. In consultation with you, we will look into your particular case and assess the fit of the solution to the relevant requirements.
3. You order a PHYSEC SEAL® Evaluation Kit.
4. Upon receipt of the PHYSEC SEAL® Evaluation Kit, a short installation at your site follows.
5. Now the test phase begins. The environmental conditions can be changed according to your preferences and the effects on the data measurement can be tracked via web application. The PHYSEC team monitors the measurements and can take action in case any problems occur.
6. After a successful test phase the further cooperation can be discussed with our executives.
Your added value
- Test our security solution under the real conditions that prevail in your application scenario
- Extensive overview of collected analysis data
- Effective support by our specialists in case of questions or uncertainties
- High degree of compatibility and simple installation
Did we spark your interest?
You are interested in the SEAL Evaluation Kit and want to evaluate our security solution under real conditions?
Data-based business models such as Pay-per-Use are revolutionizing the sale of plant and machinery. PHYSEC supports you in securing your hardware: In the event of unwanted changes to the machine, your software IP remains encrypted and you receive a notification. That way we protect your recipes and your business model.
PHYSEC SEAL® enables the cost-efficient use of devices in potentially weakly protected or shared environments. The detection of physical attacks creates resilience and at the same time reduces the demands on other components, e.g. the resistance class of the wall.
We at PHYSEC will gladly answer your questions.
Talk directly to our executives.
Dr. Christian Zenger, CEO
Dr. Heiko Koepke, CFO