TLS over NB-IoT (oder LoRaWAN)
for the secure connection of critical infrastructures
State of the art:
BSI-compliant WAN security according to TR-03116.
Developed from the user perspective for Smart Grid and KRITIS.
Integrated solution from the infrastructure to the platform to the application.
What do we offer?
- Automated monitoring, improved supply planning and problem detection
- Connectivity from field component to your ERP or customized dashboard
- TLS safety for KRITIS applications
- Use of the radio infrastructure NB-IoT
- Data protection: DSGVO-compliant
How does the solution work?
- Connection via the ModBus interface of your measuring instrument
- Simple: Authentication and keylet establishment via smartphone app during on-site installation
- Secure: terminal and server software verify their mutual identity with certificates
- Full control: neither end device nor software manufacturers manage key material
Application: Transformer station monitoring
- Planning basis for network expansion
- Compliance with the grid stability regulations (level of grid frequency, prevention of overvoltage and undervoltage)
- Control of decentralized power supply and feedback (e.g. photovoltaics)
- Problem analysis to prevent network overloads
- Real-time information about power outages
For device manufacturers: Do you want to expand your product with our TLS stack?
For platform providers: Do you offer an IoT platform and want to achieve BSI-compliant WAN security with our IoTree® middleware?
We as PHYSEC answer your questions.
You can talk directly to our executives.
Dr. Christian Zenger, CEO
Dr. Heiko Koepke, CFO