Support for setup and expansion
LoRaWAN Network Simulation
Our LoRaWAN network simulation provides you with the necessary information to set up and expand your own LoRaWAN network.
Simulating instead of trial and error
When setting up or expanding a LoRaWAN network, a variety of questions regularly arise:
- How many gateways are required?
- Which gateway locations are particularly suitable?
- How good will the network coverage be?
- Where can sensors be reached even deep-indoor?
We simulate the network coverage for you so that you do not have to approach the answers to these questions by trial and error.
What it is based on
Our LoRaWAN experts use special software to simulate the spread of radio waves. In particular, the simulation incorporates data on the hardware used, the terrain and the altitude conditions on site. Last but not least, our experience with network simulations is a crucial success factor that enables us to make precise predictions.
All we require from you is information on the possible gateway locations. The installation height of the antenna is a particularly important parameter.
Your needs are our priority
- In an initial discussion, we determine your individual needs and circumstances so that we can address them in the best possible way.
- Our experienced LoRaWAN experts run the simulation for multiple site combinations, determining the optimal gateway allocation for your specific use case.
- During a detailed discussion, we will explain the results of the simulation, which we will of course provide to you for further use. In addition, we will advise you on the next steps.
- If necessary, the simulation can be adjusted and repeated.
The benefits of our expert network simulation
- You will be informed how many gateways you actually need.
- You will know which locations are particularly well suited.
- You will be able to weigh site rentals that may be involved against the benefits.
- You will be able to start directly with the setup or expansion of your LoRaWAN network.
React to the rising security threats and prevent the attacks of tomorrow. We at PHYSEC will gladly answer your questions. Talk directly to our executives now.
Dr. Christian Zenger, CEO
Dr. Heiko Koepke, CFO