Digitalization of critical infrastructures:
Highest security with TLS over LoRaWAN™
PHYSEC’s patented LoRaWAN+TLS solution enables secure communication in the Internet of Things for operators of critical infrastructures and public utilities
LoRaWAN is a Low Power Wide Area Network specification for wireless battery powered systems in a regional, national or even global network. LoRaWAN aims at the most important requirements of the Internet of Things (IoT), e.g. bidirectional communication, localization and mobility of services. TLS over LoRaWAN is a simple software extension that on the one hand fixes known vulnerabilities and on the other hand offers WAN-compatible end-to-end security according to TR-03116–3.
Patented and unique:
BSI-compliant WAN security in according to TR-03116–3.
Developed on basis of field tests for smart metering, smart grid and critical infrastructures.
Integrated solution from the infrastructure to the platform to the application.
What are we offering?
- The fully-automatic data transmission via radio eliminates manual processes and helps you to save costs
- Highest security through patented and BSI preferred TLS encryption
- Due to the license-free radio technology LoRaWAN™ there are no additional transmission costs
- Always up-to-date sensor information enables you to monitor and control the networks efficiently
- Data Privacy: DSGVO compliant
The benefits of our solution
- easy: No extensive training of your service personnel necessary, authentication and key establishing via smartphone app during installation on site
- safe: Terminal device and server software verify their mutual identity with certificates
- complete control: You retain data sovereignty, neither end device nor software manufacturers manage key material
- Patented and in LoRaWAN unique TLS encryption protects the confidentiality and authenticity of your sensor and actuator data
- Mature technology through the use of established crypto standards enables a high level of security
- Your network will also be secure in the future, thanks to constant further developments and updates
How our solution works
Further information and contact
For users: You are looking for support with your LoRaWAN™ infrastructure, with the implementation of a pilot application or would you like further information?
For device manufacturers: You want to extend your product for LoRaWAN™ with our free TLS stack?
For platform providers: You offer a LoRaWAN™-capable IoT platform and want to achieve BSI-compliant WAN security with our middleware IoTree®?
We as PHYSEC answer your questions.
You can talk directly to our executives.
Dr. Christian Zenger, CEO
Dr. Heiko Koepke, CFO