No Internet of Things without an IoT platform
What distinguishes IoT sensors from regular sensors is that they not only collect status data and display it on site. IoT sensors are designed to transmit this data and to operate in a larger network of sensors and actuators. The benefit of the data is usually created through networking and aggregation. An IoT platform performs this task and is placed between the IoT hardware and the application based on the IoT data.
IoTree: The secure IoT platform
IoTree is an IoT platform and thus serves as an interface between the physical and the digital world in the Internet of Things. Devices in the physical world collect data, which is aggregated via the IoTree platform to be utilized in the digital world. IoTree enables the connection of IoT hardware and the use of IoT applications. As a specialist for IoT security, security is not a feature but the very foundation of IoTree.
Functions of IoTree
- IoTree consists of scalable microservices that can be operated in the cloud, in the private cloud and on-premises and easily expanded.
- IoTree takes the central role in security and connectivity as well as authentication in the Internet of Things.
- IoTree provides the connection of IoT hardware with a variety of interfaces via a wide range of communication technologies.
- IoTree offers all important tasks of an IoT platform, such as key, update and user management plus options for provisioning client licenses.
Benefits of IoTree
- Multi-tenant capable: Ability to use IoTree for your own digital business models using your own domain and white label available
- User-friendly analysis: Visualization of measurements as diagrams, map overview of installed sensors, threshold values including alarm function
- Customized to your needs: Available as SaaS or on premises and option for individual extensions and developments
- High security standard: Developed and operated by cyber-physical system security experts
Options and Features
|Enterprise (SaaS)||Corporate (On Premises)|
|Helpdesk Support Plan||Optional||Optional||Extended||Extended|
|Extended Applications and APIs||Optional||✓||Optional||✓|
|Own Domain and White Label||✗||✓||✓||✓|
|Distribution||Stack Distribution||SaaS||Files + Config|
|Hosting||Cloud||Dedicated Cloud||Self Hosted||Self Hosted|
Learn more about the modules of IoTree
Did we spark your interest?
Contact us today and learn more about the use and advantages of PHYSEC IoTree. Advice and support is our top priority, because we understand that every customer has different needs.
Respond to the rising threat level and prevent tomorrow’s attacks. We at PHYSEC will be happy to answer your questions. Talk directly to our executives now.
Dr. Christian Zenger, CEO
Dr. Heiko Koepke, CFO