- Combination of electromagnetic measurement methods with cryptographic protocols
- Detects physical changes in the environment (currently from 10 cm3 bis 50 m3)
- Unique fingerprints and cryptographic keys from the environment
- Connection of OT and IT
- patent pending
- Lifecycle security: Protects against manipulation during distribution and operation
- End users can verify the originality and integrity of their systems
- Protection of local data and embedded software
- Real-time detection of hardware manipulations and initiation of countermeasures
- Automated Monitoring Solution
- Designed as an online (managed) as well as offline solution
- Easy retrofitting of existing systems
- Application-specific adaptation and parameterization possible
Enclosure-PUF – Innovative System-level Security
With Enclosure-PUF we use our technology as tamper proof (detection and response), which protects cryptographic parameters and software. As a local and decentralized solution, Enclosure-PUF is network-independent and battery-powered. It is detached from the infrastructure and thus also protects offline devices in the field. We have already received several awards for our technology and the development of the Enclosure-PUF, including first place at the German IT Security Award in 2018.
! Nice to know !
A unique fingerprint of physical objects can be created with the help of electromagnetic waves. If the fingerprint is then checked against an initial pattern, changes in the object’s condition can be deduced.
Managed VPoR – Intelligent real-time monitoring
With Managed Virtual Proof of Reality (VPoR) we offer the Enclosure-PUF as online monitoring and remote monitoring in real time. Our modular solution is connected to existing management systems via standard interfaces. The automated recording enables personnel, time and cost savings.